so i guess you are suppose to go to your photos on the puter, open the fourth folder and take the fourth picture and post it.
the gypsy.
this little girl loves to dress herself and do her own hair.
she loves pig tails even though she doesn't have enough hair for them.
she kills me, but i know that one day she will start wanting to match everyday, do her hair a certain way that is "cool" and all that stuff.
i love this little girl!
so i guess i tag shelly, mel, crystal, lee, sarah & cindy!
2 comments:
I love that you called it a "puter"...because all my kids call ours a "puter" too!
Wren is sooooo beautiful...tell her I think she gorg-e-o-so!
She is so cute. I just saw your comment on our blog- don't even worry about our anniversary!I know yours is coming up in April but of course I can't remember the date! So Happy Anniversary in advance! You guys have big plans? Yes we are close to ten- so CRAZY! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment