Thursday, March 5, 2009

fondant & gum paste class...


here it is people. my best cake ever. i {love}ed this cake. it turned out way better than i thought that it would. i used the design from my sushi plates as inspiration. this class was really fun and i'm so glad my crafty neighbor and i decided to take these classes together. thanks miss shelly.it was really hard to eat this baby... but it was delish.

5 comments:

Morrells said...

That cake is so cute! I love it! You are one talented chica!

Alycia said...

wow, I am really impressed, it is soooo beautiful! I don't think I could have eaten it because it is so pretty. Way to go, Lo!

Matt Damaged said...

meh, needs moar bacon!

mel said...

Good job Lauree... it looks awesome. I knew I recognized that design from somewhere.

Michelle said...

Oooh I love how it turned out! Stellar! I bet it tasted fabulous...mmm...cake...