Cute pics of Wren! hey I wanted to start a recipe blog where everyone can contribute their recipes and such. I know that you are one awesome cook and was hoping you would want to contribute. What do you think? Let me know!!
good idea with assigning people days. I guess we could see if people would want to do that. any ideas on names for a blog? let me know. you can email me at garrettandcindy@hotmail.com with some ideas. I tend to lack in the idea department, my kids have taken all my brain cells!
2 comments:
Cute pics of Wren! hey I wanted to start a recipe blog where everyone can contribute their recipes and such. I know that you are one awesome cook and was hoping you would want to contribute. What do you think? Let me know!!
good idea with assigning people days. I guess we could see if people would want to do that. any ideas on names for a blog? let me know. you can email me at garrettandcindy@hotmail.com with some ideas. I tend to lack in the idea department, my kids have taken all my brain cells!
Post a Comment