Avery had a great time at school today. She kept freaking out on the way home because she thought she forgot her robot. It was in her backpack though. And the girls have been driving me NUTS with their "band"!! Hahahahaha! Thanks a lot!
Those robots were so cute. Maelee was jealous and kept crying because she wanted to hold it. Oh and the instruments... I was driving and Lannah decided to blow one of them and it sounded like a train horn and I flipped out and I am surprised I didn't crash. My girls love making noise with the instruments. What a fun toy!
2 comments:
Avery had a great time at school today. She kept freaking out on the way home because she thought she forgot her robot. It was in her backpack though. And the girls have been driving me NUTS with their "band"!! Hahahahaha! Thanks a lot!
Those robots were so cute. Maelee was jealous and kept crying because she wanted to hold it. Oh and the instruments... I was driving and Lannah decided to blow one of them and it sounded like a train horn and I flipped out and I am surprised I didn't crash. My girls love making noise with the instruments. What a fun toy!
Post a Comment