Wednesday, February 27, 2008

armstrong 1996-2008...




we had some great times and we will miss you greatly. goodbye to our companion, friend, and comrade.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trey said...

My relationship with armstrong was a complicated one. I've lost several pairs of pants to his unique seat pattern (the corners of the back pockets would get ripped out) for which I would curse him with a sore curse. The again, I have several fond memories giggling inside his stale cab while blasting Miss Jackson or watching Cory get dusted at street light races. We've shared the worst and best of times together. He'll be missed.

Alycia said...

I too, am really sad to see the loss of Armstrong. We had some good times in him too. He tooks us on our very first outing to Ogden to see a movie and I rode in him on many girls only trips around logan. What a faithful car he was. Have you relpaced him?

Unknown said...

Ahhh--Armstrong gone--please accept my deepest sympathies. Hope you can find another faithful companion.

Jamie Ball said...

I amm pretty sure I don't know who Armstrong is, but a moment of silence is definately in order.