Tuesday, February 26, 2008

butt rockin'











so when i got home from running some errands yesterday....this is what my two monkeys were up too...."wig party"! dylan put the wig on backwards and it turned into a nasty glam rock hairdo. check out those tonsils. i can't wait to see th next "wig party"!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Morrells said...

I love your blog! I don't check it out often enough, cause everytime I do it makes me laugh! Those wigs rock. Thanks for the cute preschool today. The robots and instruments were great. Ofcourse the instruments ended up in a dark hole in the closet so the baby and I could recoupe from all the noise! I'm sure the boys will find them again soon though!

mel said...

Your kids are crazy! They are so fun to be around and Gray is still mad that we didn't stay at teacher Waree's house today!

The Barth Family said...

That is hilarious. Your kids have so much personality, they crack me up! Fun times!