VIKINGMAN HALF INRONMAN TRIATHLON
part 4
the finish and awards
6 hours, 36 minutes
2nd place 30-34 age group
part 4
the finish and awards
6 hours, 36 minutes
2nd place 30-34 age group
kendl, me, and heath with our trophies
my goal was to finish and to finish in under 8 hours. i knew when i finished that first bike loop that i would make the under 8 hours, it then became can i do it in 6 1/2. well i was a little over, but i finished and i place in my age group. totally unexpected and a very sweet ending to the death race. heath and kendl each placed in their age groups as well.
can't say that i ever want to do this distance again, but i am so glad i did it. i am planning on sticking with sprint and olympic distances. they are a little nicer on the body and mind.
4 comments:
I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I can't believe you did that girl. Makes me shed a tear and think maybe I should train for one! You are amazing and my inspiration. I wish we lived closer together and I would totally train with you- it would be so fun do do this!
Girl YOU ARE AMAZING! Congrats!!! I can't even fathom doing one of those three parts and you did them all and came out carrying medals! Such a huge accomplishment and VICTORY!! Congrats!!!
congrats! You are amazing!
i think you need wear that thing around your neck. all the time. way better than a clock.
Post a Comment