my little wren girl is turning 5 in two weeks... and as i was watching her ride her bike today i thought, hey she should try it without training wheels. i got the training wheels off and pumped up the tires and before i could talk to her or explain what we were going to do... she was off and pedaling down the sidewalk like a bat out of hell. i was in shock and dying of laughter. she is such a nut.
also i posted like nine posts today...so scroll down and look at all the goodness... dylan and his amazing hair as well as easter festivities.
Remi's birth story
7 years ago
3 comments:
Oh man she is all over the place, haha, I wonder what it would have been like to learn with training wheels. She is awesome.
Look at her go!! Great Job WREN!!! I can't believe how brave she is...and how quickly she figured it out!!
Tell Wren way to go! I can't believe she is going to be 5!
Post a Comment