hooray, errr i mean yikes what does a president of a sewing guild do. i asked my vp and she says that we need to get bossing our secretary and treasurer, so anyone have any ideas on what to boss? ***on a serious note, if any of you crafty ladies want to come and join the fun, we meet the first thursday of the month at 7 and will have optional classes each week***
Your multitude of wide and varied talents always amazes me! You are great at everything you do. I need to get Ava a little bit older before I begin my creative side again- I haven't done anything forever!
2 comments:
Your multitude of wide and varied talents always amazes me! You are great at everything you do. I need to get Ava a little bit older before I begin my creative side again- I haven't done anything forever!
can only ladies join? i like to sew and wants to get better.
Post a Comment