Wednesday, March 26, 2008

toothless.....


dylweed. wren and i held him down because he would't pull the sucker. i=bad mom. but we got it and he was excited and now he is missing three teeth....he whistles a bit when he talks. this is tooth number 6 and the tooth fairy is getting a little poorer as well as sloppier. doh!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mel said...

Ugh! I remember my mom doing that to me. But I guess getting the toothfairy cash always made up for it!

Shelly said...

Sometimes you do what you have to do to get those teeth out! 6 teeth gone already-Brenten hasn't lost one! I love that he wrote a Thankyou to the tooth fairy, that is hilarious to me!

Alycia said...

Blake is really jealous. He keeps asking me when he is going to lose a tooth.

Matt Damaged said...

I remember a certain tooth fairy who did not appear as scheduled and a certain older sister who threw a handful of quarters into my room while she thought I wasn't looking. thanks for protecting me from the loss of childhood innocence. or at least trying.