Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter.......





not really. our poor kids were so excited to play outside since all the snow melted....that they were are tuckered out come egg dying time. we couldn't wake them...so cory and i had ourselves a time dying eggs. they actually turned out awesome. the kids were upset when they woke up and saw that they were done. we'll try again next year.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chris said...

That is so funny! You guys are totally into it! I love it! I dyed some eggs with morgan and they were not pretty. I hope your kids have forgiven you! miss you guys!

Matt Damaged said...

i like how the bowl colors more or less match the dye colors. you crafty lass you.

mel said...

I bet your kids were mad! I should have had them over again this year to dye eggs, but I forgot about it completely! Thank heavens that Grandma remembered and had everything set up for them on Easter Sunday!

The Barth Family said...

How fun for you and Cory! And I am totally jealous that your kids take naps. My kids are the energizer bunny and would rather cry and torcher me than fall asleep!

Shelly said...

I love coloring eggs, we never got any done before Easter so don't worry we had to color eggs this week! I know somewhat pointless but oh well what do ya do?!?!