Monday, March 21, 2011

introducing...





louise. wrens new gerbil. she has been saving her money and asking if she can do chores to earn money. she finally saved up enough, so off to petsmart to get a little pet. she wanted a bird, but you really need to have 2 and their cages are WICKED exspensive and well ... i dont know about traveling and all that. anyhow... here she is. she is SUPER hard to get photos of because she is so curious. wren loves her and so does dylan. she is pretty cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

OH my gosh look how grown up Wren looks! Her hair is beautifuL! I hope you guys are doing good...from your blog it sure sounds like you've been having a blast! When are you heading back this direction? Has Corey found a job yet? Is this comment really 20 questions????? I need to email/call you so we can catch up!

heather said...

Congratulations Wren! Louise is adorable! Smart move Lo, I wish we would have gotten a gerbil instead of a dog! And I am totally jealous of Wren's hair!