Thursday, January 28, 2010

the man cake...





and nita turns 30. it was our good freinds birthday and i made her this "borat" cake. she was so surprised and shocked... but she loved it. it was fun making and quite a hit at the party. i have had a lot of time on my hands and sitting in the kitchen doing this was hilarious. i had the giggles!
happiest birthday nitae... we love you!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Callie said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit-that is disgusting! But, yes, hilarious!

Shelly said...

oh my, that cake....disgusting, yet possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!! Nice job!

heather said...

Oh man ! I think that's one cake I could actually say no thanks to (no offense, I'm sure it tasted fabulous!)

nita.armstrong@gmail.com said...

this cake made my life. thanks lady lolo :)

mel said...

Oh that is so so sick! But FUNNY!

Sarah O. said...

that was rad laurie! You're so darn creative!

Heath Banbury said...

i just threw up a little in my mouth...

Heath Banbury said...

wow Callie did too...two near vomits good job Lo!