is coming up this week. here is a poster that cory made for the show. we actually cut out all the birds and glued and pasted them together. they are 3d, and then he took pictures of them for this poster. he is so funny. libbie is our friend and her voice is so amazing... i am really excited for the show. fictionist is a really great band!
4 comments:
I love it!
wish we could be there...it looks great! Hey, U2 will be here Oct. 12th...you and cory up for a road trip?
Love the poster, looks like fun!! We're going to try and make it...
Sorry we didn't make it I actually really wanted to go but, what are you doing schedueling a show the night of Aggie footabll. I was going back and forth but football won out but mostly because we didn't want to have to drag our kids there. Hopefully it was good I promise I will come to the next show. Your going to have to show me how this freaking PS3 works I can get a game to play but this thing looks like it will freaking brush my teeth and wipe my behind. Anyway Later. Oh and your poster looks good for a photoshop NOOB I guess!! Later
Post a Comment