Monday, May 25, 2009

my brother the pirate...

poor heefy. he somehow managed to get an abrasion covering his entire iris...so now he has to be a pirate. but we still love him. hang in there matey! harhar.
on another note... i guess i should say thanks to him for getting me into all this racing bisnass! he is my inspiration and support and i am so glad that he is my little/BIG brother!
last weekend i ran the ogden 1/2 marathon and completely smashed my last time by 45+minutes. i finished in 1:55 and set a new pr. of course when cory went to take a photo our camera batteries were dead, who knew?!?
now i have two weeks til death race 2009, the vikingman 1/2 ironman triathlon. i am scared out of my mind, but kinda excited too. so when you are all still sleeping think of me getting into the snake river at 6 am to do a 1.2 mile swim. and when you are eating a delish breakfast think of me biking 56 miles. and then when you are eating lunch and taking a nap i will be doing a 1/2 marathon. YIKES! wish me luck, i am more than going to need it!!!

4 comments:

Callie said...

You go girl! I can't believe you and all of your races- I'm proud of you!

Chris said...

You are amazing. Take lots of pictures cause you deserve to brag and show them off! (this is Heather btw).

The Barth Family said...

Lauree, you are crazy! I wish I had your athletic ability. It is not my aspiration to even run a mile. You are amazing! I am sure you will do great. Make sure to post pictures of yourself!

Alycia said...

good luck, lo! I am sure you will do awesome! We will be cheering for you from Texas.