that finger looks like it belongs to a 90 year old lady...
Wow! Can't wait to see them in person. I didn't even notice them this morning....
that looks terrible, tattoos are gross, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FINGER!!!!!!!! haha, i love you. /favorite brother
I love your "ink" but I already told you that...they look awesome!
I looooove it! But you knew I would right? How many people have made comments like...."what if you want a divorce?" or "well, now you can't get divorced now can you?"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that finger looks like it belongs to a 90 year old lady...
Wow! Can't wait to see them in person. I didn't even notice them this morning....
that looks terrible, tattoos are gross, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FINGER!!!!!!!! haha, i love you. /favorite brother
I love your "ink" but I already told you that...they look awesome!
I looooove it! But you knew I would right? How many people have made comments like...."what if you want a divorce?" or "well, now you can't get divorced now can you?"
Post a Comment