Tuesday, June 10, 2008

burley...






















and shoshone falls. it is higher than niagra... but not as big. pretty cool place. then there is the moosetwits as well as zeke and then there is the midget aka "mumrah" with zeke. we also got to see some base jumpers take off from the bridge as we were leaving. a fun trip!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt Damaged said...

where was my invite? MY FAMILY HATES ME CAUSE I'M TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Sheesh, I had no idea that Idaho had cool waterfalls and such, that place looks righteous! When I think of Idaho I think of potatoes and crappy drivers, but now I can add a "cool waterfalls" to my list.

Alycia said...

I didn't know they had big waterfalls in Idah either! That is really cool. Tell Heath that we said good job. I cannot imagine making my body do something like that.

Alycia said...

we want an update! :-) Love ya